Page Views

Monday, November 1, 2010

"My Eyes Are Closed... You Can't See Me!"

When Ryan and I were in High School we spend a lot of time with our Youth Group and in turn our youth group leaders and their children. Their children learned many things from the youth group as a whole… nothing bad just… well here is an example:

On one of our road trips someone told their oldest daughter that if she closed her eyes no one would be able to see her. She believed them and it caught on. We would always joke around and close our eyes so that no one could see us.

Scientists need to do a little more research on what can be passed down genetically. Within the last couple of weeks, anytime Eli is caught doing something he isn’t supposed to this is the result…




And He keeps them closed until he thinks that I’m not looking at him anymore. Then he slowly peaks out of one eye to see if I am still looking.

1 comment: